Старый 08.02.2013, 15:01   #1002
meanstreak
Новичок

Поблагодарили 26 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 0
meanstreak на пути к лучшему

Help !!!

I need some good full list of comands that I can use and their meaning for
.bom files, .CFG files ( for top.cfg , topzwoo.cfg etc) and also some other hints that exist in configuration, like filtering etc.
( like WOO_CAM_FILE_NAME in .bom file so I can set a proper export for CNC)

extra info
I am trying to achieve this :
- when output to cnc to set all CNC files in one folder, and I cannot use flat bom command becouse Topsolid lists slave parts without edgebanding. Problem is when you import components and subcomponents in a project those files will be exported under a subfolder.
- I would also like for CNC export to set autofilter and file save default path so It stays the same

this one maybe someone know ...standard Top Solid behaviour is when you inser a new component that TS asks for drivers, and If parameter already exist in project it ask to connect that parameter to parameter of component. Afterwards it asks for use for apply a process.
Now I would like to :
- automaticly connect drivers to same parameters if they exist in a project
- automaticly apply processes - automatic - becouse I would define my components in that manner, and clicking to automatic proces is simpy a way to make an error.
Maybe there is a way to do this that I don't know. For example I don't know how to use articulation configuration, auxaliry parameters etc.

Help please

Добавлено через 18 минут
Цитата:
Сообщение от makcmebel Посмотреть сообщение
У кого-то получилось задать материалы и покрытия через код каталога? чтоб было понятней о чём я говорю, посмотрите New Topsolid 2012 стр 78, "Alias" catalog: и тд
Noo need to use that function. It is made to simplyfy creation of different sets and it is interesting for us for making components like dowels or edges where our allias set would be a set of parameters, not material or coating.

This example in News 2012 document is for BIG PRODUCTION companies who want to limit the use of materials for a componenet. I don't want to do that, it's not good for most of us as it is limiting the use of materials and coatings
meanstreak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх